Moderate 5.0 quake strikes northern Afghanistan
Kabul: A 5.0-magnitude earthquake struck northern Afghanistan late Sunday, the US Geological Survey said.
The agency said the quake hit at 8:53 pm (1623 GMT) at a depth of 32 kilometres (20 miles).
The epicentre was 52 kilometres east-southeast of the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, capital of Balkh province, USGS said.
There were no immediate reports of damage or casualties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported