Morocco suicide bomber was a rapist
London: The suicide bomber, who killed 16 people in Morocco, was a rapist recently freed from jail.
He was said to have been jailed for eight years and released two months ago.
The bomb, packed with nails, injured 20 others as it exploded in the Argana cafe in Marrakech’s Djemaa el-Fna Square on Thursday.
The bomber was said to be wearing a Real Madrid football shirt, according to The Sun.
Eight of the dead were said to be French, a ninth was from Holland and a tenth was Israeli.
Briton Hugo Somersham-Jones, who lives near the square, said: “I saw smoke, falling masonry and the first floor of the cafe in ruins. People were trying to put out the fire. Others were pulling people from the building."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog