Moscow medic held for molesting 450 kids
Moscow: A male nurse practitioner has been arrested in Moscow on suspicion of numerous counts of sexual abuse of more than 450 children, an official said.
Dmitry Zhidkov was detained on suspicion of sexually abusing a 10-year-old Moscow girl on Skype. When police searched his apartment, they found out that the man`s computer contained information about more than 450 children, also believed to be his victims.
The investigation is ongoing.
A spokesman for the Moscow investigation department said: "The suspect partially admitted his guilt. The court ruled to put him in custody."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends