Moscow medic held for molesting 450 kids
Moscow: A male nurse practitioner has been arrested in Moscow on suspicion of numerous counts of sexual abuse of more than 450 children, an official said.
Dmitry Zhidkov was detained on suspicion of sexually abusing a 10-year-old Moscow girl on Skype. When police searched his apartment, they found out that the man`s computer contained information about more than 450 children, also believed to be his victims.
The investigation is ongoing.
A spokesman for the Moscow investigation department said: "The suspect partially admitted his guilt. The court ruled to put him in custody."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured