Moscow to host strip show for charity
Moscow: The Russian capital will host a charity strip show to help homeless people survive the upcoming winter, a charity organisation said.
The event, organised by the non-profit Spravedlivaya Pomoshch (Fair Aid) group, will feature professional strippers shedding winter clothes on stage Saturday night. This is part of an effort to save hundreds of Muscovites left without shelter for various reasons.
The host, the American Bar & Grill restaurant, will open its doors Saturday night for anyone who would be willing to part with a piece of winter clothing, like a coat, or a hat, or just a pair of warm socks, the organisers said.
The charity event will also collect medicine and money donations for medical treatment of the homeless.
Elizaveta Glinka, head of the group, said more than 100 homeless people died last winter while sleeping in makeshift shelters on the streets of Moscow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review