Mousavi nephew`s body taken from hospital: Family alleges
Iran: A relative of Iran`s opposition leader says the body of the leader`s nephew has been removed from a hospital without the family`s permission, a day after he was slain in an anti-government protest.
Reza Mousavi said Monday that the body of his brother, Ali Mousavi, was taken from a Tehran hospital, possibly by authorities seeking to deter mourners from organizing more protests around his funeral.
The slain man is the nephew of Opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi.
Tehran residents say Internet access has been severely restricted since Sunday`s deadly unrest, and Iranians have been unable to see opposition Web sites. Cell phone and text messaging services have been sporadic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming