Mousavi nephew`s body taken from hospital: Family alleges
Iran: A relative of Iran`s opposition leader says the body of the leader`s nephew has been removed from a hospital without the family`s permission, a day after he was slain in an anti-government protest.
Reza Mousavi said Monday that the body of his brother, Ali Mousavi, was taken from a Tehran hospital, possibly by authorities seeking to deter mourners from organizing more protests around his funeral.
The slain man is the nephew of Opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi.
Tehran residents say Internet access has been severely restricted since Sunday`s deadly unrest, and Iranians have been unable to see opposition Web sites. Cell phone and text messaging services have been sporadic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat
- Tripura CM Manik Sarkar appeals to people to maintain peace, harmony
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty