Mubarak improving in German hospital: Egypt
Berlin: Egypt`s Ministry of Information says Hosni Mubarak`s doctor at a German hospital is pleased with the president`s recovery from surgery last week to remove his gall bladder.
The ministry issued a statement on Saturday citing surgeon Markus Buechler of the Heidelberg University Hospital as saying Mubarak`s recovery was "progressing normally”.
The 81-year-old leader had his gall bladder removed at the clinic on March 06.
Mubarak`s term in office ends next year and concern about his health often prompts speculation about the leadership of the Arab world`s most populous nation, a US ally that plays a critical role in issues ranging from Middle East peace efforts to curbing Islamic militancy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United
- Zika not a reason to cancel Rio Olympics, says US health official