Mubarak improving in German hospital: Egypt
Berlin: Egypt`s Ministry of Information says Hosni Mubarak`s doctor at a German hospital is pleased with the president`s recovery from surgery last week to remove his gall bladder.
The ministry issued a statement on Saturday citing surgeon Markus Buechler of the Heidelberg University Hospital as saying Mubarak`s recovery was "progressing normally”.
The 81-year-old leader had his gall bladder removed at the clinic on March 06.
Mubarak`s term in office ends next year and concern about his health often prompts speculation about the leadership of the Arab world`s most populous nation, a US ally that plays a critical role in issues ranging from Middle East peace efforts to curbing Islamic militancy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter