Mubarak`s health `unstable`: Egypt state media
Cairo: Ousted Egyptian president Hosni
Mubarak`s health is "unstable," the state news agency MENA
reported on Thursday quoting a medical source in Sharm el-Sheikh where he is under hospital arrest.
Mubarak "is in suite 309 and his health is unstable," the
source was quoted as saying by MENA.
Doctors are following up on Mubarak`s health and
"carrying out several medical tests to know the cause of the
instability," the source added.
The report came as Egypt`s public prosecutor was
considering moving the 82-year-old former president to jail or
to a prison hospital pending health checks, his office said.
Mubarak, who quit February 11, is being held in
connection with violence against protesters during 18 days of
anti-regime rallies that ended his 30-year grip on power. He
is also being questioned on corruption charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends