Mubarak`s health `unstable`: Egypt state media
Cairo: Ousted Egyptian president Hosni
Mubarak`s health is "unstable," the state news agency MENA
reported on Thursday quoting a medical source in Sharm el-Sheikh where he is under hospital arrest.
Mubarak "is in suite 309 and his health is unstable," the
source was quoted as saying by MENA.
Doctors are following up on Mubarak`s health and
"carrying out several medical tests to know the cause of the
instability," the source added.
The report came as Egypt`s public prosecutor was
considering moving the 82-year-old former president to jail or
to a prison hospital pending health checks, his office said.
Mubarak, who quit February 11, is being held in
connection with violence against protesters during 18 days of
anti-regime rallies that ended his 30-year grip on power. He
is also being questioned on corruption charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past