Mubarak`s top aides acquitted of camel assault on protestors
Cairo: Ousted Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak`s former top aides were acquitted Wednesday of organising a notorious camel-borne assault on protesters that left 21 people dead during last year`s uprising.
Safwat El-Sherif, Mohamed Abul-Enin, Fathi Sorour were acquitted by the court of involvement in the so-called Battle of the Camel when thousands of regime supporters attacked anti-regime protesters in iconic Tahrir Square on February 2, 2011, leaving 21 dead and hundreds injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar's family files FIR against Mayawati after BSP rampage
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2: As it happened...
- LIVE STREAMING: West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2
- ISRO to launch weather satellite next month
- WATCH: Mohammad Amir dismisses England's Alex Hales with an absolute peach of a delivery