Mudslides kill at least 22 on Guatemala highway
Guatemala City: Officials say that mudslides
on a Guatemalan highway have killed at least 22 people. Scores
more are missing.
Police say the first slide yesterday buried a bus under
tons of mud at kilometer marker 81 on a highway leading north
toward Mexico. That led President Alvaro Colom to declare a
Now officials say a second slide that happened hours
later at kilometer 171 has killed at least 12 people, some in
vehicles and some among people who came to rescue them. At
least 60 people are missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog