Mum wished being buried with babies she killed
London: A woman in Britain who killed her three young children before plunging to her death had wished to be buried with them, her parents said.
Heavily pregnant Fiona Anderson fell from a multi-storey car park roof later April 15 in Suffolk. She had recently separated from Craig McLelland, 24, the father of her children.
Anderson, 23, who was depressed, scrawled messages on her flat`s wall where Levina, three, Addy, two, and 11-month-old Kyden were found dead, The Sun reported Saturday.
"Please bury us together. They’re cuddled together sleeping. They look so peaceful and happy. I love them and I’m going to keep them safe," she wrote.
As McLelland does not want Fiona buried with the kids, her parents have urged him to grant her last wish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves