Mum wished being buried with babies she killed
London: A woman in Britain who killed her three young children before plunging to her death had wished to be buried with them, her parents said.
Heavily pregnant Fiona Anderson fell from a multi-storey car park roof later April 15 in Suffolk. She had recently separated from Craig McLelland, 24, the father of her children.
Anderson, 23, who was depressed, scrawled messages on her flat`s wall where Levina, three, Addy, two, and 11-month-old Kyden were found dead, The Sun reported Saturday.
"Please bury us together. They’re cuddled together sleeping. They look so peaceful and happy. I love them and I’m going to keep them safe," she wrote.
As McLelland does not want Fiona buried with the kids, her parents have urged him to grant her last wish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons