Mum wished being buried with babies she killed
London: A woman in Britain who killed her three young children before plunging to her death had wished to be buried with them, her parents said.
Heavily pregnant Fiona Anderson fell from a multi-storey car park roof later April 15 in Suffolk. She had recently separated from Craig McLelland, 24, the father of her children.
Anderson, 23, who was depressed, scrawled messages on her flat`s wall where Levina, three, Addy, two, and 11-month-old Kyden were found dead, The Sun reported Saturday.
"Please bury us together. They’re cuddled together sleeping. They look so peaceful and happy. I love them and I’m going to keep them safe," she wrote.
As McLelland does not want Fiona buried with the kids, her parents have urged him to grant her last wish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living