Mum wished being buried with babies she killed
London: A woman in Britain who killed her three young children before plunging to her death had wished to be buried with them, her parents said.
Heavily pregnant Fiona Anderson fell from a multi-storey car park roof later April 15 in Suffolk. She had recently separated from Craig McLelland, 24, the father of her children.
Anderson, 23, who was depressed, scrawled messages on her flat`s wall where Levina, three, Addy, two, and 11-month-old Kyden were found dead, The Sun reported Saturday.
"Please bury us together. They’re cuddled together sleeping. They look so peaceful and happy. I love them and I’m going to keep them safe," she wrote.
As McLelland does not want Fiona buried with the kids, her parents have urged him to grant her last wish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy