Murderer caught with body in suitcase, jailed
London: A murderer has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after being caught on CCTV carrying his victim`s body in a suitcase.
Stuart Wareham, 26, got a minimum of 20 years after policemen dug up the case containing paedophile Geoffrey Reed in the woods, The Sun reported.
He was captured on CCTV carrying it one-handed from Reed`s Bournemouth flat.
The killer`s half-brother Lee, 33, and friend Benjamin Walter, 20, who helped beat the 57-year-old to death, were also convicted of murder.
They got a minimum of 18 years at Winchester Crown Court.
The trio wanted to claim Reed`s benefits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference