Murderer caught with body in suitcase, jailed
London: A murderer has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after being caught on CCTV carrying his victim`s body in a suitcase.
Stuart Wareham, 26, got a minimum of 20 years after policemen dug up the case containing paedophile Geoffrey Reed in the woods, The Sun reported.
He was captured on CCTV carrying it one-handed from Reed`s Bournemouth flat.
The killer`s half-brother Lee, 33, and friend Benjamin Walter, 20, who helped beat the 57-year-old to death, were also convicted of murder.
They got a minimum of 18 years at Winchester Crown Court.
The trio wanted to claim Reed`s benefits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city