Murderer caught with body in suitcase, jailed
London: A murderer has been sentenced to 20 years in prison after being caught on CCTV carrying his victim`s body in a suitcase.
Stuart Wareham, 26, got a minimum of 20 years after policemen dug up the case containing paedophile Geoffrey Reed in the woods, The Sun reported.
He was captured on CCTV carrying it one-handed from Reed`s Bournemouth flat.
The killer`s half-brother Lee, 33, and friend Benjamin Walter, 20, who helped beat the 57-year-old to death, were also convicted of murder.
They got a minimum of 18 years at Winchester Crown Court.
The trio wanted to claim Reed`s benefits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt