Murdoch foam attacker`s sentence reduced
London: The comedian jailed for six weeks for
dramatically throwing shaving foam at News Corporation
chairman Rupert Murdoch has had his sentence reduced to four
Jonathan May-Bowles, 26, admitted attacking the media
tycoon on July 19 at a hearing of the Culture, Media and Sport
Committee of the House of Commons.
May-Bowles, who calls himself Jonnie Marbles, was
sentenced at by a court in central London earlier this week.
Murdoch and his son James were giving evidence before MPs
when May-Bowles rushed forward from the public gallery and
threw a paper plate of foam.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!