Myanmar Parliament session to start Oct 22
Yangon: Myanmar parliament will commence its 5th session Oct 22.
Members of the House of Representatives (Lower House) and House of Nationalities (Upper House) will meet. A foreign investment bill and other key issues will be finalized.
In the 4th session ended Sep 7, the parliament approved the nomination of U Nyan Tun as vice president, the appointment of 11 ministers and an auditor-general, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy