Myanmar’s President to visit Bangladesh
Yangon: Myanmar’s President Thein Sein will embark on a three-day official visit to Bangladesh next month, the Foreign Ministry said.
Thein will start his trip on July 15 and will hold talks with his Bangladeshi counterpart Zillur Rahman and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the Mizzima News reported on Monday.
Both sides will discuss trade, border and security issues. They will also discuss the issue of Myanmar`s Rohingya Muslim refugees in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption