Myanmar’s President to visit Bangladesh
Yangon: Myanmar’s President Thein Sein will embark on a three-day official visit to Bangladesh next month, the Foreign Ministry said.
Thein will start his trip on July 15 and will hold talks with his Bangladeshi counterpart Zillur Rahman and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the Mizzima News reported on Monday.
Both sides will discuss trade, border and security issues. They will also discuss the issue of Myanmar`s Rohingya Muslim refugees in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray