Myanmar’s President to visit Bangladesh
Yangon: Myanmar’s President Thein Sein will embark on a three-day official visit to Bangladesh next month, the Foreign Ministry said.
Thein will start his trip on July 15 and will hold talks with his Bangladeshi counterpart Zillur Rahman and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the Mizzima News reported on Monday.
Both sides will discuss trade, border and security issues. They will also discuss the issue of Myanmar`s Rohingya Muslim refugees in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?