Myanmar’s President to visit Bangladesh
Yangon: Myanmar’s President Thein Sein will embark on a three-day official visit to Bangladesh next month, the Foreign Ministry said.
Thein will start his trip on July 15 and will hold talks with his Bangladeshi counterpart Zillur Rahman and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the Mizzima News reported on Monday.
Both sides will discuss trade, border and security issues. They will also discuss the issue of Myanmar`s Rohingya Muslim refugees in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Parliament video: Speaker forms 9-member probe panel, asks Bhagwant Mann not to attend House
- Impressed with Narendra Modi; India is in safe hands under his government - Praises by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him