Mysterious blast goes off in Gaza City
Gaza City: A mysterious explosion has gone off in Gaza City near a UN compound and a key base of the ruling Hamas movement`s feared intelligence service.
Security officials say no one was hurt in the blast, which tore a two-meter (six-foot) wide hole through a wall surrounding the UN compound. They said it was not clear what the target was.
The area was cordoned off and photographers and television crews were not allowed access.
The Israeli military, which strikes at militant targets in Gaza, said it was not operating in the area around midnight Saturday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know