Mysterious blast goes off in Gaza City
Gaza City: A mysterious explosion has gone off in Gaza City near a UN compound and a key base of the ruling Hamas movement`s feared intelligence service.
Security officials say no one was hurt in the blast, which tore a two-meter (six-foot) wide hole through a wall surrounding the UN compound. They said it was not clear what the target was.
The area was cordoned off and photographers and television crews were not allowed access.
The Israeli military, which strikes at militant targets in Gaza, said it was not operating in the area around midnight Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP