N Korea blames hostile forces for cyber attacks
Pyong Yang: North Korean government has blamed the "hostile forces," including the United States, for intensive and persistent virus attacks on the country’s internet servers.
According to report published by the state news agency, the country`s Internet servers are subject to daily "intensive and persistent virus attacks" from hostile nations.
“It is nobody`s secret that the U.S. and the South Korean puppet regime are massively bolstering up cyberforces in a bid to intensify the subversive activities and sabotages against the DPRK," the official KCNA report said.
"... They are seriously mistaken if they think they can quell the DPRK`s voices of justice through such base acts. The U.S. and its allies should be held wholly accountable for the ensuing consequences," the report said.
North Korea has been under intense international pressure since its third nuclear test earlier this year, which spurred the UN Security Council to approve tough new sanctions.
Pyongyang threatened a possible "pre-emptive nuclear attack" earlier this month, and the official news agency reeled off agreements with South Korea that it said would no longer apply. Among them are its non-aggression pacts with the South, which helped bring the Korean War to a close in 1953.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming