N Korea blames hostile forces for cyber attacks
Pyong Yang: North Korean government has blamed the "hostile forces," including the United States, for intensive and persistent virus attacks on the country’s internet servers.
According to report published by the state news agency, the country`s Internet servers are subject to daily "intensive and persistent virus attacks" from hostile nations.
“It is nobody`s secret that the U.S. and the South Korean puppet regime are massively bolstering up cyberforces in a bid to intensify the subversive activities and sabotages against the DPRK," the official KCNA report said.
"... They are seriously mistaken if they think they can quell the DPRK`s voices of justice through such base acts. The U.S. and its allies should be held wholly accountable for the ensuing consequences," the report said.
North Korea has been under intense international pressure since its third nuclear test earlier this year, which spurred the UN Security Council to approve tough new sanctions.
Pyongyang threatened a possible "pre-emptive nuclear attack" earlier this month, and the official news agency reeled off agreements with South Korea that it said would no longer apply. Among them are its non-aggression pacts with the South, which helped bring the Korean War to a close in 1953.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble