N Korea blames hostile forces for cyber attacks
Pyong Yang: North Korean government has blamed the "hostile forces," including the United States, for intensive and persistent virus attacks on the country’s internet servers.
According to report published by the state news agency, the country`s Internet servers are subject to daily "intensive and persistent virus attacks" from hostile nations.
“It is nobody`s secret that the U.S. and the South Korean puppet regime are massively bolstering up cyberforces in a bid to intensify the subversive activities and sabotages against the DPRK," the official KCNA report said.
"... They are seriously mistaken if they think they can quell the DPRK`s voices of justice through such base acts. The U.S. and its allies should be held wholly accountable for the ensuing consequences," the report said.
North Korea has been under intense international pressure since its third nuclear test earlier this year, which spurred the UN Security Council to approve tough new sanctions.
Pyongyang threatened a possible "pre-emptive nuclear attack" earlier this month, and the official news agency reeled off agreements with South Korea that it said would no longer apply. Among them are its non-aggression pacts with the South, which helped bring the Korean War to a close in 1953.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?