N Korea: Kim Jong Un`s wife is `pretty, charming`
Beijing: A sushi chef, once employed by former North Korean dictator Kim Jong II, has described the wife of the country`s new leader Kim Jong Un, as ``pretty and charming``.
After a two-week trip to North Korea recently, Kenji Fujimoto said he was happy to meet Kim Jong Un again and revealed that he had also met the latter`s spouse Ri Sol Ju.
Fujimoto visited North Korea eleven years after serving as sushi chef to Kim Jong un`s father. He was the late leader`s sushi chef from 1989 to 2001, the Japan Times reports.
Recalling visit to Pyongyang, Fujimoto said he and Kim discussed ``many kinds of issues``.
Asked what impressed him the most, Fujimoto quoted Kim Jong Un, as saying that we ``will welcome you whenever you come to our country``.
Fujimoto was also reunited with his North Korean wife and daughter. "(The family) had been waiting for me for 11 years. I`m such a happy man," the paper quoted him, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'