N Korea: Kim Jong Un`s wife is `pretty, charming`
Beijing: A sushi chef, once employed by former North Korean dictator Kim Jong II, has described the wife of the country`s new leader Kim Jong Un, as ``pretty and charming``.
After a two-week trip to North Korea recently, Kenji Fujimoto said he was happy to meet Kim Jong Un again and revealed that he had also met the latter`s spouse Ri Sol Ju.
Fujimoto visited North Korea eleven years after serving as sushi chef to Kim Jong un`s father. He was the late leader`s sushi chef from 1989 to 2001, the Japan Times reports.
Recalling visit to Pyongyang, Fujimoto said he and Kim discussed ``many kinds of issues``.
Asked what impressed him the most, Fujimoto quoted Kim Jong Un, as saying that we ``will welcome you whenever you come to our country``.
Fujimoto was also reunited with his North Korean wife and daughter. "(The family) had been waiting for me for 11 years. I`m such a happy man," the paper quoted him, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says