N Korea: Kim Jong Un`s wife is `pretty, charming`
Beijing: A sushi chef, once employed by former North Korean dictator Kim Jong II, has described the wife of the country`s new leader Kim Jong Un, as ``pretty and charming``.
After a two-week trip to North Korea recently, Kenji Fujimoto said he was happy to meet Kim Jong Un again and revealed that he had also met the latter`s spouse Ri Sol Ju.
Fujimoto visited North Korea eleven years after serving as sushi chef to Kim Jong un`s father. He was the late leader`s sushi chef from 1989 to 2001, the Japan Times reports.
Recalling visit to Pyongyang, Fujimoto said he and Kim discussed ``many kinds of issues``.
Asked what impressed him the most, Fujimoto quoted Kim Jong Un, as saying that we ``will welcome you whenever you come to our country``.
Fujimoto was also reunited with his North Korean wife and daughter. "(The family) had been waiting for me for 11 years. I`m such a happy man," the paper quoted him, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren