N Korea: Kim Jong Un`s wife is `pretty, charming`
Beijing: A sushi chef, once employed by former North Korean dictator Kim Jong II, has described the wife of the country`s new leader Kim Jong Un, as ``pretty and charming``.
After a two-week trip to North Korea recently, Kenji Fujimoto said he was happy to meet Kim Jong Un again and revealed that he had also met the latter`s spouse Ri Sol Ju.
Fujimoto visited North Korea eleven years after serving as sushi chef to Kim Jong un`s father. He was the late leader`s sushi chef from 1989 to 2001, the Japan Times reports.
Recalling visit to Pyongyang, Fujimoto said he and Kim discussed ``many kinds of issues``.
Asked what impressed him the most, Fujimoto quoted Kim Jong Un, as saying that we ``will welcome you whenever you come to our country``.
Fujimoto was also reunited with his North Korean wife and daughter. "(The family) had been waiting for me for 11 years. I`m such a happy man," the paper quoted him, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!