N Korea produces part 2 of Kim Jong Il documentary
Seoul: North Korea says it has produced the second part of a multipart documentary chronicling the life of leader Kim Jong Il.
The official Korean Central News Agency said in a dispatch today that the second part of the film, dubbed ‘Glorifying the Revolutionary Traditions’, focuses on Kim`s efforts to preserve historic and "revolutionary" sites in the country starting in the 1950s.
It said the film`s first part is about the 67-year-old Kim`s birth, childhood and school days.
The retrospective would be a rare acknowledgment that Kim, believed to have suffered a stroke last year, is getting on in years. The film is reminiscent of a 20-part documentary made the year before Kim`s father died of heart failure in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city