N Korea produces part 2 of Kim Jong Il documentary
Seoul: North Korea says it has produced the second part of a multipart documentary chronicling the life of leader Kim Jong Il.
The official Korean Central News Agency said in a dispatch today that the second part of the film, dubbed ‘Glorifying the Revolutionary Traditions’, focuses on Kim`s efforts to preserve historic and "revolutionary" sites in the country starting in the 1950s.
It said the film`s first part is about the 67-year-old Kim`s birth, childhood and school days.
The retrospective would be a rare acknowledgment that Kim, believed to have suffered a stroke last year, is getting on in years. The film is reminiscent of a 20-part documentary made the year before Kim`s father died of heart failure in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news