N Korea produces part 2 of Kim Jong Il documentary
Seoul: North Korea says it has produced the second part of a multipart documentary chronicling the life of leader Kim Jong Il.
The official Korean Central News Agency said in a dispatch today that the second part of the film, dubbed ‘Glorifying the Revolutionary Traditions’, focuses on Kim`s efforts to preserve historic and "revolutionary" sites in the country starting in the 1950s.
It said the film`s first part is about the 67-year-old Kim`s birth, childhood and school days.
The retrospective would be a rare acknowledgment that Kim, believed to have suffered a stroke last year, is getting on in years. The film is reminiscent of a 20-part documentary made the year before Kim`s father died of heart failure in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000