N Korea releases video of missile attack on US
London: A video on North Korea`s official webpage shows the bone-chilling sight of a US city under missile attack, with a Korean boy smiling and thinking that his dream will "surely come true", a media report said.
With Michael Jackson`s peace anthem "We Are the World" playing in the background, the three-and-a-half minute video comes as North Korean leader Kim Jong-un prepares for a nuclear weapon test, The Sun reported.
The video depicts a smiling boy dreaming of a rocket being launched into the air and travelling to the US.
It then shows a mystery city full of skyscrapers being attacked with multiple explosions, while the US flag flutters in the background.
Captions on the screen written in Korean say: "Somewhere in the US, black clouds of smoke are billowing."
"It seems that the nest of wickedness is ablaze with the fire started by itself."
The video ends with the boy concluding that his dream will "surely come true", the daily said.
"Despite all kinds of attempts by imperialists to isolate and crush us... never will anyone be able to stop the people marching toward a final victory," the video says.
South Korea recently warned that a nuclear test by North Korea "seems to be imminent".
An official said "very busy activities" were taking place at North Korea`s nuclear test site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins