N Korean official confirms Kim Jong Un as leader
Pyongyang: A top North Korean official has made the first public confirmation that the son of leader Kim Jong Il will succeed his father and become the third generation of his family to lead the nation.
Yang Hyong Sop, a top official in North Korea`s ruling party, made the comments to broadcaster APTN in an exclusive interview Friday in the North Korean capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?