Naked woman distracts man as he gets robbed
London: A man watched a woman swimming naked in his pool while her partner allegedly stole valuables and a gun from inside his home.
The pair reportedly called on the 54-year-old man at his home in Crossville, Tennessee, to ask if they could use his pool to cool off on a hot day.
The woman in her thirties then inquired if it she could swim naked, to which Stephen Amaral agreed.
According to the Police, her partner then apparently left to get some cigarettes, while the homeowner sat in his garden for 20 minutes watching the woman swimming naked.
The former sheriff`s deputy said that he went and got her a towel, she dried off and all of a sudden, she was soaking wet again.
He explained that he escorted her outside and invited her to church, but she resisted saying that she did not have enough time.
It was only after she left that Mr Amaral realised that his old service revolver, jewellery and prescription drugs were missing.
Police have identified the suspects, but say they are still investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users