Naked woman distracts man as he gets robbed
London: A man watched a woman swimming naked in his pool while her partner allegedly stole valuables and a gun from inside his home.
The pair reportedly called on the 54-year-old man at his home in Crossville, Tennessee, to ask if they could use his pool to cool off on a hot day.
The woman in her thirties then inquired if it she could swim naked, to which Stephen Amaral agreed.
According to the Police, her partner then apparently left to get some cigarettes, while the homeowner sat in his garden for 20 minutes watching the woman swimming naked.
The former sheriff`s deputy said that he went and got her a towel, she dried off and all of a sudden, she was soaking wet again.
He explained that he escorted her outside and invited her to church, but she resisted saying that she did not have enough time.
It was only after she left that Mr Amaral realised that his old service revolver, jewellery and prescription drugs were missing.
Police have identified the suspects, but say they are still investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees