Naked woman distracts man as he gets robbed
London: A man watched a woman swimming naked in his pool while her partner allegedly stole valuables and a gun from inside his home.
The pair reportedly called on the 54-year-old man at his home in Crossville, Tennessee, to ask if they could use his pool to cool off on a hot day.
The woman in her thirties then inquired if it she could swim naked, to which Stephen Amaral agreed.
According to the Police, her partner then apparently left to get some cigarettes, while the homeowner sat in his garden for 20 minutes watching the woman swimming naked.
The former sheriff`s deputy said that he went and got her a towel, she dried off and all of a sudden, she was soaking wet again.
He explained that he escorted her outside and invited her to church, but she resisted saying that she did not have enough time.
It was only after she left that Mr Amaral realised that his old service revolver, jewellery and prescription drugs were missing.
Police have identified the suspects, but say they are still investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh