Naked woman distracts man as he gets robbed
London: A man watched a woman swimming naked in his pool while her partner allegedly stole valuables and a gun from inside his home.
The pair reportedly called on the 54-year-old man at his home in Crossville, Tennessee, to ask if they could use his pool to cool off on a hot day.
The woman in her thirties then inquired if it she could swim naked, to which Stephen Amaral agreed.
According to the Police, her partner then apparently left to get some cigarettes, while the homeowner sat in his garden for 20 minutes watching the woman swimming naked.
The former sheriff`s deputy said that he went and got her a towel, she dried off and all of a sudden, she was soaking wet again.
He explained that he escorted her outside and invited her to church, but she resisted saying that she did not have enough time.
It was only after she left that Mr Amaral realised that his old service revolver, jewellery and prescription drugs were missing.
Police have identified the suspects, but say they are still investigating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers