NATO military committee to visit Georgia
Tbilisi: The NATO military committee will visit Georgia in February, the Georgian defence ministry said Tuesday.
The visit, originally planned for November 2012, was postponed after the South Caucasus region`s elections, Xinhua reported.
The visit will see discussion on Georgia`s security and defence transformation, its contribution to Euroatlantic security and NATO-Georgia cooperation in the future.
The NATO military committee is the senior military authority of the alliance and is the primary source of military advice to NATO`s civilian decision-making bodies. Members on this committee are high-ranking military officials of NATO member countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj