Nelson Mandela remains on kidney dialysis but stable
Washington: South African anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela is reportedly undergoing kidney dialysis for recurring lung infection in a Pretoria hospital.
CNN reports that his lung problems started during his 27 years stay in prison under South Africa`s now-defunct apartheid regime.
According to the report, Mandela opens his eyes when people talk to him. While report said that he is on life support, but not in a vegetative state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'