Nelson Mandela remains on kidney dialysis but stable
Washington: South African anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela is reportedly undergoing kidney dialysis for recurring lung infection in a Pretoria hospital.
CNN reports that his lung problems started during his 27 years stay in prison under South Africa`s now-defunct apartheid regime.
According to the report, Mandela opens his eyes when people talk to him. While report said that he is on life support, but not in a vegetative state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH