Nelson Mandela remains on kidney dialysis but stable
Washington: South African anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela is reportedly undergoing kidney dialysis for recurring lung infection in a Pretoria hospital.
CNN reports that his lung problems started during his 27 years stay in prison under South Africa`s now-defunct apartheid regime.
According to the report, Mandela opens his eyes when people talk to him. While report said that he is on life support, but not in a vegetative state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city