Nelson Mandela`s `opportunistic` grandson will be expelled from clan, says king
Johannesburg: King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo of South African town of AbaThembu has said he has lost all respect for Mandla Mandela after Madiba `s eldest grandson became embroiled in a bitter feud with his own family.
The King, a cousin of Nelson Mandela`s, publicly condemned Mandla after a few days ago, calling him opportunistic.
According to news24, speaking to Eyewitness News in Qunu, he said there was no time for negotiations with Mandla, who is chief of the Mvezo Traditional Council.
The king promised that Mandla will be ejected from the clan, as he could not respect someone who did not respect his culture or his family.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference