Nelson Mandela`s `opportunistic` grandson will be expelled from clan, says king
Johannesburg: King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo of South African town of AbaThembu has said he has lost all respect for Mandla Mandela after Madiba `s eldest grandson became embroiled in a bitter feud with his own family.
The King, a cousin of Nelson Mandela`s, publicly condemned Mandla after a few days ago, calling him opportunistic.
According to news24, speaking to Eyewitness News in Qunu, he said there was no time for negotiations with Mandla, who is chief of the Mvezo Traditional Council.
The king promised that Mandla will be ejected from the clan, as he could not respect someone who did not respect his culture or his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India