Nelson Mandela`s `opportunistic` grandson will be expelled from clan, says king
Johannesburg: King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo of South African town of AbaThembu has said he has lost all respect for Mandla Mandela after Madiba `s eldest grandson became embroiled in a bitter feud with his own family.
The King, a cousin of Nelson Mandela`s, publicly condemned Mandla after a few days ago, calling him opportunistic.
According to news24, speaking to Eyewitness News in Qunu, he said there was no time for negotiations with Mandla, who is chief of the Mvezo Traditional Council.
The king promised that Mandla will be ejected from the clan, as he could not respect someone who did not respect his culture or his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Huge crowds at Shiva temples on first Monday of Shravan
- Germany warns of anti-migrant backlash after week of bloodshed
- SCs, STs, OBCs with 50 pc marks in Master's eligible for NET: Govt
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion: 10 things to know
- Maharashtra CID to seek custody of Dabholkar murder accused Virendra Tawde