Nelson Mandela`s `opportunistic` grandson will be expelled from clan, says king
Johannesburg: King Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo of South African town of AbaThembu has said he has lost all respect for Mandla Mandela after Madiba `s eldest grandson became embroiled in a bitter feud with his own family.
The King, a cousin of Nelson Mandela`s, publicly condemned Mandla after a few days ago, calling him opportunistic.
According to news24, speaking to Eyewitness News in Qunu, he said there was no time for negotiations with Mandla, who is chief of the Mvezo Traditional Council.
The king promised that Mandla will be ejected from the clan, as he could not respect someone who did not respect his culture or his family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan celebrates birthday with Bollywood star kids—See who all came!
- Trouble deepens for P Chidambaram's son; ED likely to question him soon
- Thailand dormitory fire kills 17 schoolgirls
- Will not spare my own children if they are involved in illegalities: Arvind Kejriwal in Goa
- No apology for Hiroshima bombing during Japan visit: Obama