Nelson Mandela`s unresponsiveness prolongs
Johannesburg: South Africa`s first black President, Nelson Mandela has been unresponsive for days and his family is now reportedly discussing to quit treatment.
Mandela has been in the hospital for 14 days where his condition is serious as his liver and kidney functions are down to 50 per cent and he has not opened his eyes for days, News.com.au reports.
According to the report, though previous statements have indicated that Mr. Mandela`s health is improving, the 94-year-old is in hospital since two weeks fighting a recurring lung infection and had two recent surgeries to repair a bleeding ulcer and to insert a tube into his body.
Mandela`s family said that they are hoping that he gets well and comes home soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday