Nelson Mandela`s will to be made public Monday
Johannesburg: The dying wishes of South Africa`s anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela will be revealed on Monday, the Constitutional Court announced.
"The executors in the estate... Invite you to a media briefing on the contents of his last will and testament," the court`s vice president, Dikgang Moseneke, said in a statement Sunday nearly two months after Mandela died on December 5.
The Mandela Foundation will reveal the contents at midday tomorrow at the foundation, he said.
A spokeswoman for the foundation, Danielle Melville, told AFP: "I don`t know if the entire document will be read, but certainly it will be summarised."
Mandela became South Africa`s first black president in 1994 after spending 27 years in apartheid prisons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof