Netanyahu urges world to declare Hezbollah ‘terrorist organisation’
London: Israel’s Prime Minister Bejamin Netanyahu has urged world leaders to declare Hizbollah a terrorist organisation.
Netanyahu said Hizbollah has built a "worldwide terrorist" network and was planning attacks in more than 20 countries.
His remarks came shortly after Bulgarian authorities blamed the group for a deadly bus bombing in 2012, the Telegraph reports.
According to the report, five Israeli tourists died in the bombing in July 2012 in a Black Sea resort.
The Lebanese prime minister condemned the bus attack and said his country was ready to cooperate with Bulgaria, the report said.
In the US, counter terrorism chief John Brennan said Hizbollah posed a ‘real threat’ to the world, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das