Netanyahu warns Hamas against more rocket fire
Jerusalem: Israel`s Prime Minister has warned Hamas that it will "pay an intolerable price" if it continues to fire rockets at Israel and that Israeli troops will operate as long as necessary to restore calm for Israeli citizens.
Benjamin Netanyahu also suggested in televised remarks today that the Israeli military will reassess its Gaza operation once troops complete the demolition of Hamas military tunnels under the Gaza-Israel border.
Netanyahu says that once the tunnels are demolished, "the military will prepare for continuing action in according to our security needs and only according to our security needs."
He says all options remain on the table.
Earlier today, an Israeli official said Israel would not engage in Egypt-hosted truce talks with Hamas for the time being.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living