Netanyahu warns Hamas against more rocket fire
Jerusalem: Israel`s Prime Minister has warned Hamas that it will "pay an intolerable price" if it continues to fire rockets at Israel and that Israeli troops will operate as long as necessary to restore calm for Israeli citizens.
Benjamin Netanyahu also suggested in televised remarks today that the Israeli military will reassess its Gaza operation once troops complete the demolition of Hamas military tunnels under the Gaza-Israel border.
Netanyahu says that once the tunnels are demolished, "the military will prepare for continuing action in according to our security needs and only according to our security needs."
He says all options remain on the table.
Earlier today, an Israeli official said Israel would not engage in Egypt-hosted truce talks with Hamas for the time being.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district