`New round of Iran nuke talks set for Turkey`
Riyadh: US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says Iran and six world powers have agreed to meet in Istanbul on April 13 for the latest round of talks about Iran`s nuclear program.
Clinton made the announcement at a news conference Saturday following a security conference in Saudi Arabia. That conference focused on the nuclear program, which the US and other believe is intended to develop nuclear weapons, and on military threats from Iran in the Persian Gulf region.
Iran and the six nations — the United States, Britain, France, Germany, Russia and China — met in Istanbul 14 months ago. But the talks ended after two days with the sides unable to agree on what to talk about.
Iran contends the program is solely for peaceful energy and research purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!