Nicaraguan diplomat found with throat slit
Washington: A Nicaraguan diplomat participating in the opening of the UN General Assembly in New York was found dead on Thursday with his throat slit, New York police said.
The 34-year-old, who was not named, was found dead Thursday morning in his South Bronx apartment by his driver, a spokesman for the New York Police Department confirmed.
A knife was found near the scene, the spokesman said. The man was believed to be on his way to the UN.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda