Nicaraguan diplomat found with throat slit
Washington: A Nicaraguan diplomat participating in the opening of the UN General Assembly in New York was found dead on Thursday with his throat slit, New York police said.
The 34-year-old, who was not named, was found dead Thursday morning in his South Bronx apartment by his driver, a spokesman for the New York Police Department confirmed.
A knife was found near the scene, the spokesman said. The man was believed to be on his way to the UN.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure
- Top Chinese envoy visits Vietnam as South China Sea tension rises
- Sensex stays flat after worst fall in four months
- Britain economy strong, can cope with EU exit turmoil: George Osborne
- Brexit unlikely to impact Indian auto component exports: ICRA