Nicaraguan diplomat found with throat slit
Washington: A Nicaraguan diplomat participating in the opening of the UN General Assembly in New York was found dead on Thursday with his throat slit, New York police said.
The 34-year-old, who was not named, was found dead Thursday morning in his South Bronx apartment by his driver, a spokesman for the New York Police Department confirmed.
A knife was found near the scene, the spokesman said. The man was believed to be on his way to the UN.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place