Nicaraguan diplomat found with throat slit
Washington: A Nicaraguan diplomat participating in the opening of the UN General Assembly in New York was found dead on Thursday with his throat slit, New York police said.
The 34-year-old, who was not named, was found dead Thursday morning in his South Bronx apartment by his driver, a spokesman for the New York Police Department confirmed.
A knife was found near the scene, the spokesman said. The man was believed to be on his way to the UN.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa