Nicaraguan diplomat found with throat slit
Washington: A Nicaraguan diplomat participating in the opening of the UN General Assembly in New York was found dead on Thursday with his throat slit, New York police said.
The 34-year-old, who was not named, was found dead Thursday morning in his South Bronx apartment by his driver, a spokesman for the New York Police Department confirmed.
A knife was found near the scene, the spokesman said. The man was believed to be on his way to the UN.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!