Nine injured in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least nine persons, including two children, were injured when a speeding bus overturned here today, police said.
The accident took place around noon in front of Singha Durbar, the main administrative complex of the government.
The bus heading towards Dhulikhel, a hill resort situated in the east of the capital, suddenly overturned after it reached the opposite side of the road, they said.
All glasses of the bus were smashed in the incident.
The injured have been admitted to Bir Hospital for treatment, said inspector Lok Bahadur Budhathoki.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Indian Premier League 2016: List of 11 injured players that have been ruled out of remaining tournament
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail
- I'm against honouring Malala Yousafzai with Nobel Peace Prize: Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Sebi cancels registration of Deutsche Mutual Fund
- US-EU trade deal 'risks' emerge in leak