Nine injured in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least nine persons, including two children, were injured when a speeding bus overturned here today, police said.
The accident took place around noon in front of Singha Durbar, the main administrative complex of the government.
The bus heading towards Dhulikhel, a hill resort situated in the east of the capital, suddenly overturned after it reached the opposite side of the road, they said.
All glasses of the bus were smashed in the incident.
The injured have been admitted to Bir Hospital for treatment, said inspector Lok Bahadur Budhathoki.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption