Nine killed in Philippine shooting spree
Manila: At least nine people, including two children, were killed and 11 others injured when a man went on a shooting rampage in a Philippine village, police said on Friday.
Police identified the suspect as Ronald Bae who shot his neighbours in Tabon 1 village in Cavite province, Xinhua reported.
The victims included the shooter`s granddaughter, said a senior police official.
Bae had been drinking since Thursday night. On Friday morning, he started shooting at his neighbours using a .45-calibre pistol. The rampage lasted for almost 30 minutes. He was killed by police in an ensuing encounter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands