Nine killed in Philippine shooting spree
Manila: At least nine people, including two children, were killed and 11 others injured when a man went on a shooting rampage in a Philippine village, police said on Friday.
Police identified the suspect as Ronald Bae who shot his neighbours in Tabon 1 village in Cavite province, Xinhua reported.
The victims included the shooter`s granddaughter, said a senior police official.
Bae had been drinking since Thursday night. On Friday morning, he started shooting at his neighbours using a .45-calibre pistol. The rampage lasted for almost 30 minutes. He was killed by police in an ensuing encounter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: All seats declared - BJP emerges as biggest gainer, bags 81 seats; Shiv Sena gets 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway