Nine killed in Philippine shooting spree
Manila: At least nine people, including two children, were killed and 11 others injured when a man went on a shooting rampage in a Philippine village, police said on Friday.
Police identified the suspect as Ronald Bae who shot his neighbours in Tabon 1 village in Cavite province, Xinhua reported.
The victims included the shooter`s granddaughter, said a senior police official.
Bae had been drinking since Thursday night. On Friday morning, he started shooting at his neighbours using a .45-calibre pistol. The rampage lasted for almost 30 minutes. He was killed by police in an ensuing encounter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail