Nine killed in Thailand building collapse
Bangkok: At least nine people were killed Tuesday and 18 others injured when a building under construction at a hospital in Thailand`s Samut Prakan province collapsed.
The accident took place around 11.30 a.m., the Nation reported.
Some workers have been rescued but many others are believed to be buried under the debris.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Pranab Mukherjee has been guardian, mentor to me: PM Modi
- Ridiculously funny video: Man shows his dance moves in middle of busy Mumbai street - Watch
- From Sept 1, rail passengers to get Rs 10 lakh insurace cover for premium of just Re 1
- Yahoo-Verizon deal: I plan to stay on with the company, says CEO Marissa Mayer
- Harsimrat's charge of my misbehaviour with her 'wild': Ramesh