No accord on China`s offer to shelve Senkakus dispute: Japan
Tokyo: Japan never agreed to former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping`s 1978 proposal that called for shelving the territorial issue over the Japanese-controlled Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea, Japanese Foreign
Minister Seiji Maehara said.
The remark is apparently aimed at reiterating the Japanese government`s position that the Senkaku Islands are an integral part of Japan and there exists no territorial dispute with China, thus no issue exists to be shelved between the countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das