`No more tolerance` for protests: Turkish PM
Ankara: Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday said he had "no more tolerance" for the mass anti-government demonstrations that have engulfed the country, as police clashed with demonstrators in Istanbul on a 12th day of unrest.
"This episode is now over. We won`t show any more tolerance," the Premier told lawmakers of his ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) in a speech broadcast live on television.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taking cash for vote will bring thief as leader: Kamal Haasan
- No comments! Virat Kohli on Salman Khan as goodwill ambassador for Indian contingent at Rio Olympics
- Rajan for inclusion of financial literacy in school syllabus
- Eleven dead found after Norway helicopter crash: Rescuers
- Michel Platini in court for make-or-break appeal at CAS