No reason to think Mossad killed Hamas man: Israel
Jerusalem: Israel`s foreign minister says
"there is no reason to think" the Mossad spy agency was behind
the killing of a Hamas operative in Dubai, though he is
refusing to confirm or deny involvement.
The comments by Avigdor Lieberman were the first from a
senior Israeli official on the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh
in a Dubai hotel room last month.
At least seven of the 11 suspected assassins identified
by Dubai police share names with Israelis who also carry
European citizenship, stoking suspicions Israel was involved.
But most of the identities appear to be stolen and the
Israelis claim they are victims of identity theft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NEET: What does signing of ordinance really mean for medical aspirants - Know here in 3 points
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Five things you must know about schizophrenia!
- Govt announces 13 winners of Fast track Smart City competition; Lucknow tops list
- CBSE result 2016 Class 10 to be declared on May 27. Check www.cbse.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in