No reason to think Mossad killed Hamas man: Israel
Jerusalem: Israel`s foreign minister says
"there is no reason to think" the Mossad spy agency was behind
the killing of a Hamas operative in Dubai, though he is
refusing to confirm or deny involvement.
The comments by Avigdor Lieberman were the first from a
senior Israeli official on the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh
in a Dubai hotel room last month.
At least seven of the 11 suspected assassins identified
by Dubai police share names with Israelis who also carry
European citizenship, stoking suspicions Israel was involved.
But most of the identities appear to be stolen and the
Israelis claim they are victims of identity theft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?