No reason to think Mossad killed Hamas man: Israel
Jerusalem: Israel`s foreign minister says
"there is no reason to think" the Mossad spy agency was behind
the killing of a Hamas operative in Dubai, though he is
refusing to confirm or deny involvement.
The comments by Avigdor Lieberman were the first from a
senior Israeli official on the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh
in a Dubai hotel room last month.
At least seven of the 11 suspected assassins identified
by Dubai police share names with Israelis who also carry
European citizenship, stoking suspicions Israel was involved.
But most of the identities appear to be stolen and the
Israelis claim they are victims of identity theft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16