No recording of crash that killed Brazil candidate
Rio De Janeiro: Brazil`s Air Force said the black box recovered from the wreckage of the plane crash that killed a presidential candidate does not contain a recording of the flight.
The Air Force said on Thursday thet the black box contains two hours of recordings, but not from Wednesday`s fatal flight, which killed Socialist candidate Eduardo Campos and six others. It says the reason behind the discrepancy will be investigated.
The statement emphasises that the lack of recordings doesn`t doom efforts to find the causes of the accident, saying the black box represents "just one element" of the investigation.
The crash threw Brazil`s presidential race into turmoil less than two months ahead of the Oct 4 race. Campos was polling in third place, behind incumbent President Dilma Rousseff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping row: PM Narendra Modi intervenes, seeks details of controversy from WFI president
- India won't tolerate any insult to its Army - Must Read
- Swara Bhaskar turns writer, pens love story
- Venus clouds may reveal underlying secrets
- Bollywood actors vs MPs charity match: Baba Ramdev steals the show - See Pics