No recording of crash that killed Brazil candidate
Rio De Janeiro: Brazil`s Air Force said the black box recovered from the wreckage of the plane crash that killed a presidential candidate does not contain a recording of the flight.
The Air Force said on Thursday thet the black box contains two hours of recordings, but not from Wednesday`s fatal flight, which killed Socialist candidate Eduardo Campos and six others. It says the reason behind the discrepancy will be investigated.
The statement emphasises that the lack of recordings doesn`t doom efforts to find the causes of the accident, saying the black box represents "just one element" of the investigation.
The crash threw Brazil`s presidential race into turmoil less than two months ahead of the Oct 4 race. Campos was polling in third place, behind incumbent President Dilma Rousseff.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof