No Secret talks with US: Iran
Moscow: Tehran has dismissed media reports stating it held secret talks with Washington.
Iran said that the alleged talks were an attempt by US politicians to encourage a bigger turnout in November presidential polls.
"As long as the US sticks to past policies, there will be no need for negotiations," reported Press TV quoting Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson Ramin Mehmanparast.
"When fair conditions for talks are provided, we will welcome [negotiations], but we have not yet observed any fundamental change [in US behaviour]."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players