No sign plane crash was an attack: Polish official
Warsaw (Poland): Poland`s top prosecutor says
no evidence to date supports theories that a 2010 plane crash
that killed President Lech Kaczynski was an assassination.
Prosecutor General Andrzej Seremet was reacting today to
comments made a day earlier by Jaroslaw Kaczynski, a
conservative party leader and the late president`s twin
brother, who suggested the plane crash in Russia was
Seremet, who oversees a Polish investigation, said in an
interview on TVN24 that "we did not find any evidence that the
cause of the crash was an assassination."
Polish and Russian reports have pointed to fog and pilot
error as the main causes of the crash, which occurred at an
airport near Smolensk, western Russia, killing Kaczynski and
95 others on board.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know