North Korea restarts nuclear reactor: South Korean spy agency
Zee Media Bureau
Seoul: A plutonium reactor has been restarted at the North Korean nuclear facility, South Korea’s spy agency has claimed on Tuesday.
The revelation was made by the spy agency to two Parliamentary members - Jung Chung-rae and Cho Won Jin. They said that they were presented with the information on the issue.
According to the information, long-range missile engine tests were conducted by the North Korea in August while inching its weaponry close to the border, as per a news agency report.
The defence officials claimed that the engine test indicates that North Korea is still continuing with its missile program. However, they said there seems to be no suspicious activity by the North Korean military.
The South Korean spy agency has declined to comment on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid