North Korea restarts nuclear reactor: South Korean spy agency
Zee Media Bureau
Seoul: A plutonium reactor has been restarted at the North Korean nuclear facility, South Korea’s spy agency has claimed on Tuesday.
The revelation was made by the spy agency to two Parliamentary members - Jung Chung-rae and Cho Won Jin. They said that they were presented with the information on the issue.
According to the information, long-range missile engine tests were conducted by the North Korea in August while inching its weaponry close to the border, as per a news agency report.
The defence officials claimed that the engine test indicates that North Korea is still continuing with its missile program. However, they said there seems to be no suspicious activity by the North Korean military.
The South Korean spy agency has declined to comment on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- US says India has shown sustained commitment to non-proliferation
- Earthquake shakes southern Mexico, felt in capital
- Turkey mends fences with Israel and Russia in foreign policy reset
- Roy Hodgson quits as England boss after Iceland humiliation
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack