North Korea threatened of cyber war, Kim Jong Un told to quit
Sydney: Hacker group Anyonmous has claimed it has stolen 15,000 passwords from one of North Korea`s top websites - Uriminzokkiri.com.
A note has called for Kim Jong-un to stand down, as the North Korean leader continues to threaten missile strikes against the US, reports News.com.au.
The note, written in English, says the hacker group has access to intranets, mail servers and web servers. The group further claims to have started the Operation Free Korea movement, urging the country to sack its leader and install a democracy.
Anonymous` claims, which are yet to be verified, threaten a kind of cyber-war against North Korea .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success