North Korea threatens nuclear retaliation on Japan
Seoul: North Korea warned Japan on Friday that it risked nuclear retaliation should it get involved in any conflict that breaks out on the Korean peninsula.
Condemning as "provocative" Japan`s statement that it might intercept an expected missile launch by North Korea, the Korean Central News Agency said intervention by Tokyo could see it "consumed in nuclear flames”.
"Japan is always in the cross-hairs of our revolutionary Army and if Japan makes a slightest move, the spark of war will touch Japan first," KCNA said in a commentary.
"Japan must come to its senses and behave rightly," it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan