North Korea threatens to bury enemies at sea
Moscow: North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un has threatened "to bury enemies at sea" if there are any attempts to hinder Pyongyang`s long-range rocket launch, which is scheduled for April, the Yonhap news agency reported Thursday.
"He (Kim Jong-Un)…ordered the unit to send all intruders to the bottom of the sea," Yonhap quoted a statement by the North`s official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).
Kim`s statement comes as North Korea is facing mounting international pressure to call off the launch of its long-range rocket, which will mark the 100th birthday of the nation`s late founding leader Kim Il-Sung.
Japan earlier said it will strengthen its defense capabilities in response to the launch and South Korea warned it may shoot down the rocket if it violates its territory.
Pyongyang insisted the launch is part of a peaceful space programme and said the rocket with a satellite would circle along the solar synchronous orbit at an altitude of 500 kilometers for two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum