North Korean leader shows up after two weeks
Seoul: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un appeared in public for the first time in the past two weeks, as he laid a wreath at his grandfather`s tomb Monday in Pyongyang.
Pyongyang is celebrating the "Day of the Sun" in grand fashion, holding sporting events, art exhibitions and festivals to celebrate the birthday of the late founder of the North Korea, Kim Il Sung. He died in 1994.
Kim has been absent from the public eye since April 1 when he presided over an annual parliamentary session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Poll defeat triggers infighting in Congress? Now, Satyavrat Chaturvedi attacks Digvijaya Singh
- READ: Virender Sehwag's important message to parents, students after CBSE class 12 results
- Hangul, the rare Kashmir deer, may soon go extinct
- Twitter war: Verbal duel between Smriti Irani and Congress' Priyanka Chaturvedi - Know what happened
- WATCH: DD vs RCB highlights - Virat Kohli steals show with match-winning knock