North Korean leader shows up after two weeks
Seoul: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un appeared in public for the first time in the past two weeks, as he laid a wreath at his grandfather`s tomb Monday in Pyongyang.
Pyongyang is celebrating the "Day of the Sun" in grand fashion, holding sporting events, art exhibitions and festivals to celebrate the birthday of the late founder of the North Korea, Kim Il Sung. He died in 1994.
Kim has been absent from the public eye since April 1 when he presided over an annual parliamentary session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming