North Korea`s Kim Jong-Un rounds up executed uncle’s relatives
Sydney: North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un has reportedly rounded up hundreds of people connected to the country’s former second in command and his executed uncle Jang Song-Thaek.
According to the media reports, hundreds of people, including relatives connected to Jang’s father, were taken away by military police from the Pyongchong area of the capital Pyongyang, News.com.au reports.
Song-Thaek was executed on December 12 after being purged from power for being a traitor and denounced by the leader as being "worse than a dog".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her