North Korea`s Kim Jong-un was `drunk` when he ordered execution
Zee Media Bureau
Seoul: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was `very drunk` when he ordered the execution of his uncle Jang Song-thaek`s aides.
The orders for their execution were reportedly given after the Ri Ryong-ha and Jang Su-gil questioned an order from the leader to hand over a profitable business to military, according to a Japanese newspaper.
The North Korean leader was reportedly upset and drinking at the time of ordering their execution.
The young leader executed eight other aides of his uncle before ordering the execution of his uncle weeks later.
The newspaper stated that South Korean government was alarmed that jang will be executed.
Song-Thaek was executed on December 12 after being purged from power for being a traitor and denounced by the leader as being "worse than a dog".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing