North Korea`s Kim Jong-un was `drunk` when he ordered execution
Zee Media Bureau
Seoul: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was `very drunk` when he ordered the execution of his uncle Jang Song-thaek`s aides.
The orders for their execution were reportedly given after the Ri Ryong-ha and Jang Su-gil questioned an order from the leader to hand over a profitable business to military, according to a Japanese newspaper.
The North Korean leader was reportedly upset and drinking at the time of ordering their execution.
The young leader executed eight other aides of his uncle before ordering the execution of his uncle weeks later.
The newspaper stated that South Korean government was alarmed that jang will be executed.
Song-Thaek was executed on December 12 after being purged from power for being a traitor and denounced by the leader as being "worse than a dog".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!