North Korea`s N-test regrettable: Japanese PM
Tokyo: The nuclear test conducted by North Korea is "regrettable", Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Tuesday.
Japan strongly protested the nuclear test, reported Xinhua citing media report.
North Korea conducted its third nuclear test Tuesday. Pyongyang conducted similar nuclear tests in 2006 and 2009, Xinhua added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'