North Korea’s video shows Obama, US troops in flames
Pyongyang: North Korea has released a new video showing US troops and President Barack Obama burning in flames.
The propaganda video also says that US hostility pushed North Korea to carry out its recent nuclear test.
The video follows a string of critical rhetoric against the United States. Another video posted earlier this month showed an American city being attacked by missiles.
The most recent video, posted on Sunday by a YouTube account affiliated with a pro-reunification government agency, shows a blazing fire superimposed over footage of Obama, and ends with a generic simulation of a nuclear device exploding underground.
The United States currently is negotiating in the Security Council for stronger UN sanctions against Pyongyang following a February 12 nuclear test in the far northeast, the country`s third since 2006.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list