North Korea’s video shows Obama, US troops in flames
Pyongyang: North Korea has released a new video showing US troops and President Barack Obama burning in flames.
The propaganda video also says that US hostility pushed North Korea to carry out its recent nuclear test.
The video follows a string of critical rhetoric against the United States. Another video posted earlier this month showed an American city being attacked by missiles.
The most recent video, posted on Sunday by a YouTube account affiliated with a pro-reunification government agency, shows a blazing fire superimposed over footage of Obama, and ends with a generic simulation of a nuclear device exploding underground.
The United States currently is negotiating in the Security Council for stronger UN sanctions against Pyongyang following a February 12 nuclear test in the far northeast, the country`s third since 2006.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter