North Korea’s video shows Obama, US troops in flames
Pyongyang: North Korea has released a new video showing US troops and President Barack Obama burning in flames.
The propaganda video also says that US hostility pushed North Korea to carry out its recent nuclear test.
The video follows a string of critical rhetoric against the United States. Another video posted earlier this month showed an American city being attacked by missiles.
The most recent video, posted on Sunday by a YouTube account affiliated with a pro-reunification government agency, shows a blazing fire superimposed over footage of Obama, and ends with a generic simulation of a nuclear device exploding underground.
The United States currently is negotiating in the Security Council for stronger UN sanctions against Pyongyang following a February 12 nuclear test in the far northeast, the country`s third since 2006.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray