North, South Korea agree to hold talks over Kaesong complex
Zee Media Bureau
Seoul: North and South Korea on Thursday agreed "in principle to hold working-level talks" over Kaesong complex, agencies reported.
South Korea had earlier said that it had proposed a working-level talk with North Korea to discuss restarting the shuttered joint industrial complex in the North.
Seoul`s Unification Ministry said on Thursday that its proposed talk will also address managing facilities and goods that South Korean businessmen left behind at the Kaesong industrial complex.
The proposal had come after North Korea allowed South Korean businessmen to visit Kaesong when they said they want to move their gear out of the park.
Kaesong was the last major symbol of inter-Korean rapprochement until Pyongyang withdrew its workers in April.
Negotiating talks on the industrial park and other scrapped ventures had taken place briefly last month but ultimately broke down.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video