Norway: Anders Behring Breivik ‘regrets not killing more people’
Oslo: Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik has said that he regrets not killing more people in a shooting rampage that left 77 people dead last year.
Breivik said he wanted to issue an apology, but it was not for the victims.
“I wish to apologise to all militant nationalists that I wasn`t able to execute more,” the Telegraph quoted Breivik, as saying.
The right-wing extremist also said that he will not appeal against the ruling finding him sane and sentencing him to 21 years in jail, because this would ‘legitimise’ the court.
“Since I don`t recognise the authority of the court I cannot legitimise the Oslo district court by accepting the verdict,” Breivik said.
“At the same time I cannot appeal the verdict, because by appealing it I would legitimise the court,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?