Norway: Anders Behring Breivik ‘regrets not killing more people’
Oslo: Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik has said that he regrets not killing more people in a shooting rampage that left 77 people dead last year.
Breivik said he wanted to issue an apology, but it was not for the victims.
“I wish to apologise to all militant nationalists that I wasn`t able to execute more,” the Telegraph quoted Breivik, as saying.
The right-wing extremist also said that he will not appeal against the ruling finding him sane and sentencing him to 21 years in jail, because this would ‘legitimise’ the court.
“Since I don`t recognise the authority of the court I cannot legitimise the Oslo district court by accepting the verdict,” Breivik said.
“At the same time I cannot appeal the verdict, because by appealing it I would legitimise the court,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai